Flexihand - square based fingers
Each finger slots onto springs on the stand, and has a square base which keep the fingers conveniently apart for easy use. The square bases also mean the fingers wont roll around in the gel lamp or onto your wet nail art!
The realistic silicone training fingers allow students and technicians to practice new techniques independently without the need for a model, the design prevents the nail bed from moving allowing anyone using it to quickly and easily improve their proficiency, confidence and technical abilities.
Any universal full well tips can be inserted to mimic the nail plate and the Flexihand is able to be used for any nail enhancement service.
- Flexifingers can be used in gel lamps, individual fingers can be curing in the lamp, while practising on the others on the hand.
- Flexihand builds confidence, speed and excellence in Nail Artistry.
- Flexihand is practical and the nail stays in place when being used.
- Flexihand is one of a kind, unlike other products on the market.
- Flexihand has different sized fingers and thumb, realistic to actual fingers in size, touch and feel.
- Flexihand can be used with any universal nail tech product on the market.
- Flexihand is very portable, can be to taken to College or home.
- Flexihand is easy to clean off any product over spill.
Ultraform tip sizes needed for this style flexihand only:
- Thumb - size 1
- Index finger - size 3
- Middle finger - size 2
- Ring finger - size 3
- Little finger - size 8
THE NEW STYLE FLEXIHAND REQUIRES DIFFERENT SIZE TIPS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZES FOR THE RIGHT STYLE OF FLEXIHAND
When using sculpting forms if you find that your forms don't stay stuck onto the finger, wrap a piece of micropore tape or plaster tape around the finger, just behind the cuticle edge!
YouTube demonstration of Flexifinger (old style design no longer available)
An alternative to the flexihand is the flexifinger
Aces & Dolls/Eye Candy Nails is an official stockist of Flexifingers/Flexihand.