This course will help you to improve your gel design skills and create simple but effective salon designs to add another element to your nail art.
Workshop courses are designed for nail technicians who hold a full nail technician qualification, already have practical experience in the nail industry and are wanting to increase or up-date their skills. You will need to hold a qualification in Gel or Gel Polish to attend this course. Proof of qualification may be required.
1 day course (Monday 9.30-14.30)
Kit not included. If you require a kit please contact us at least 1 week before your course date.
Products/equipment required on the day:
- Variety of coloured gels (pot or gel polish)
- display tips
- gel brush
- nail art brushes and detailers (keep for gel work only)
- selection of nail art items - glitters/gold leaf/caviar beads etc
- gel lamp compatible with your chosen system (UV/LED)
- gel top coat
- lint free wipes
- gel cleanser
No models required. We work on flexifinger training fingers and display tips which are also available to buy for home practice.
The course venue:-
Eye Candy Nails & Training
103 Main Street,
The following payment options are available on-line.
- Pay for the course in full. (£85)
- Pay the deposit. (£35).
- The remaining balance is due, on or before the first day of training, before the training session starts. Balance payment can be made on the day, by cash or card.
Sorry but we no longer accept payment by cheque
Paying the deposit or full amount holds your place on this course date.
Deposits and payments are non-transferable to other courses or course dates. No refund will be given if you can't make the course.