New Style Flexihand - The Ultimate Nail Trainer Hand - PRE-ORDER
WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK -- Click HERE
PRE-ORDER - WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
We have stock on its way. Its currently clearing customs in the UK.
We should receive them in the next 5 to 7 working days.
We will dispatch as soon as we receive them.
Introducing the NEW and IMPROVED range of Flexifinger training aids.
Now with large 6.5cm, super strong lockable suction base, and a fully adjustable stand. The amazing new base grips to any shiny surface, and stays put through even the most rigorous filing.
The new base allows you to adjust the angle of the Flexihand through 360 degrees, allowing you to easily maneuver the hand as you would a client.
Each finger slots onto springs on the stand, and has a flat base so it wont roll around in the gel lamp or onto your wet nail art!
The ease of the manoeuvrable, flexible, realistic silicone training fingers allow students and technicians to practice new techniques independently without the need for a model, the design prevents the nail bed from moving allowing anyone using it to quickly and easily improve their proficiency, confidence and technical abilities.
Any universal full well tips can be inserted to mimic the nail plate and the Flexihand is able to be used for any nail enhancement service.
- Flexifingers can be used in gel lamps, individual fingers can be curing in the lamp, while practising on the others on the hand.
- Flexihand builds confidence, speed and excellence in Nail Artistry.
- Flexihand is practical and the nail stays in place when being used.
- Flexihand is one of a kind, unlike other products on the market.
- Flexihand has different sized fingers and thumb, realistic to actual fingers in size, touch and feel.
- Flexihand can be used with any universal nail tech product on the market.
- Flexihand is very portable, can be to taken to College or home.
- Flexihand is easy to clean off any product over spill.
Ultraform tip sizes needed:
- Thumb - size 1
- Index finger - size 5
- Middle finger - size 4
- Ring finger - size 5
- Little finger - size 8
THE NEW STYLE FLEXIHAND REQUIRES DIFFERENT SIZE TIPS TO THE OLDER STYLE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZES FOR THE RIGHT STYLE OF FLEXIHAND
When using sculpting forms if you find that your forms don't stay stuck onto the finger, wrap a piece of micropore tape or plaster tape around the finger, just behind the cuticle edge!
YouTube demonstration of Flexifinger (old style design no longer available)
An alternative to the flexihand is the flexifinger
Aces & Dolls/Eye Candy Nails is an official stockist of Flexifingers/Flexihand.