- E-file (0-25,000 or 30,000 rpm)
- Selection of drill heads - coarse safety bit/fine safety bit/cone shaped bit/ under nail cleaning bit (available to buy on the day)
- Hand files/buffers (available to buy on the day)
- 99.9% alcohol or sanitizer (available to buy on the day)
- Extension cable
- Acrylic or gel extension products (tips, glue, files, primer, product) available to buy on the day
- Acetone (available to buy on the day) and soak off pot for soaking off
No models required. Please come with nails on 4 fingers only on your non dominant hand so you can work on yourself.
Prior to the course date, please apply acrylic or builder gel to your non dominant hand. This will give your natural nails protection whilst initially practicing shaping and thinning with the efile. Ensure that the extensions have excess length which can be shortened on the course. A couple of nails with 3 weeks infill growth would be a bonus but not essential.
If you can't apply the nails before the course date, please be aware that you will need to apply the nails in the first hour of the course as I am running through the theory work. It is not ideal, but can be done if necessary. It is better if you arrive with the extensions already applied.