For qualified nail technicians wanting to extend their knowledge.
Learn how to use an e-file to safely and efficiently to speed up nail treatments, reduce the chance of repetitive strain injuries that manual filing can lead to and make you a more profitable nail tech.
*E-FILES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY OR USE ON THE DAY. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN ON THE DAY*
1 day course (Monday 9.30-14.30)
Kit not included.
Please bring all products required in the list below. E-file heads are available to buy on the day, so if you prefer to buy what you need as you learn about them thats fine.
Please be aware, the free e file bits that come with your e file, are not good enough quality for use on either yourself or clients. You will need to purchase a selection of cuticle and product e file burrs.
Product kit required:
- E-file (30,000 + rpm)
- Selection of e file heads - coarse safety bit/fine safety bit/cone shaped bit/ under nail cleaning bit (available to buy on the day)
- Hand files/buffers (available to buy on the day)
- 99.9% alcohol or sanitizer (available to buy on the day)
- Extension cable
- Acrylic or gel extension products (tips, glue, files, primer, product) available to buy on the day
- Acetone (available to buy on the day) and soak off pot for soaking off
No models required. Please come with nails on 4 fingers only on your non dominant hand so you can work on yourself.
Prior to the course date, please apply acrylic or builder gel to your non dominant hand. This will give your natural nails protection whilst initially practicing shaping and thinning with the efile. Ensure that the extensions have excess length which can be shortened on the course. A couple of nails with 3 weeks infill growth would be a bonus but not essential.
If you can't apply the nails before the course date, please be aware that you will need to apply the nails in the first hour of the course as I am running through the theory work. It is not ideal, but can be done if necessary. It is better if you arrive with the extensions already applied.
Flexifinger training aids are also available to buy for practice at home.
The course venue:-
Eye Candy Nails & Training
103 Main Street,
The following payment options are available on-line.
- Pay for the course in full.
- Pay the deposit.
- The remaining balance is due, on or before the first day of training, before the training session starts. Balance payment can be made on the day, by cash or card.
Sorry but we no longer accept payment by cheque
Paying the deposit or full amount holds your place on this course date.
Deposits and payments are non-transferable to other courses or course dates. No refund will be given if you can't make the course.