Have you ever looked at social media posts and wondered how these amazing techs produce such amazing designs? They all started at the beginning!
This course will help you to improve your nail art skills and learn how to use different brushes and tools to create simple but effective salon designs. Sometimes the most simple, well exececuted nail art is the most effective!
1 day course (Monday 9.30-14.30)
No model required as we will work on flexi fingers and display tips.
No kit included.e bring along what you have from the list below. Anything you don't have is available to use on the day, and most things are available to buy, including nail art brushes, which you will need a set of.
Products required on the day:
- Display Tips
- Gel paints and Gel polishes
- Selection of nail art brushes (including striping brush, detailer, dotting tool)
- Any nail art items you already have (glitters, foils, spider gel, crystals, pigment powders, inks etc)
- top coat - matte and glossy
This training course is Associated Beauty Therapists Accredited
The course venue:-
Eye Candy Nails & Training
103 Main Street,
The following payment options are available on-line.
- Pay for the course in full.
- Pay the deposit.
- Split the cost using Laybuy.
- The remaining balance is due, on or before the first day of training, before the training session starts. Balance payment can be made on the day, by cash or card.
Sorry but we no longer take payment by cheque
Paying the deposit or full amount holds your place on this course date.
Deposits are non-transferable to other courses or course dates. No refund will be given if you can't make the course.