Learn how to extend and overlay with both hard gel and soak off gels. Learn the differences between both systems and the benefits for both. Also covers Builder in a Bottle natural nail overlays.
Workshop courses are available to all qualified nail technicians. Before booking on this workshop, YOU MUST HOLD A FULL NAIL TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATION. Proof of qualification WILL be required
Workshop courses are designed for nail technicians who hold a full nail technician qualification, already have practical experience in the nail industry and are wanting to increase or up-date their skills.
Workshop courses are also available in either Gel, Silk or Acrylic.
1 day course (Monday 9.30-14.30)
If you would also like to cover gel polish application, maintenance and removal, please ensure you select the second option from the drop down box.
There is no kit included in the course price. Students are welcome to bring their own products, or Aces & Dolls products are available to purchase on the day. If you need Gel Products/Gel Lamps please message to arrange.
Product kit required:
- preparation products-sanitiser, cuticle tool (available to buy on the day)
- tips/forms (available to buy on the day)
- hard or soak off clear, pink and white sculpting gel
- gel brush (available to buy on the day)
- gel lamp compatible with your chosen system (UV/LED)
- files/buffers (available to buy on the day)
- gel top coat (available to buy on the day)
- lint free wipes (available to buy on the day)
- gel cleanser or 99.9% IPA (available to buy on the day)
No models required. Please come with no product on your non dominant hand as you will be working on yourself throughout. Flexifinger training fingers are also available to buy for home practice.
This training course is Associated Beauty Therapists Accredited
The course venue:-
Eye Candy Nails & Training
103 Main Street,
The following payment options are available on-line.
- Pay for the course in full.
- Pay the deposit.
- The remaining balance is due, on or before the first day of training, before the training session starts. Balance payment can be made on the day, by cash or card.
Sorry but we no longer accept payment by cheque
Paying the deposit or full amount holds your place on this course date.
Deposits and payments are non-transferable to other courses or course dates. No refund will be given if you can't make the course.