Perfect those squares, ovals, almonds, coffins and ballerinas.
If you've cracked your application, but your nails still lack that polished finish then you need this course. Its not just about learning the tricks on how to create even identical shapes, but also how to give your nails that professional finish.
We will get through the shapes mentioned above, and more if we have time.
This is a salon shape course covering basic salon shaping and finishing. For stiletto, edge, pipe, dragon etc, please see advanced shaping course or specifically named courses. These will not be covered on this course.
1 day course (Monday 9.30-14.30
There is no kit included in the course price. Students are welcome to bring their own products, or Aces & Dolls products are available to purchase on the day with a 20% discount.
Products required for the course:
- preparation products- sanitiser, cuticle tool (available to buy on the day)
- full acrylic/gel kit (acrylic products available to buy on the day)
- tips/forms (available to buy on the day)
- files/buffers (available to buy on the day)
- gel top coat (available to buy on the day)
- gel lamp to cure top coat
No models required. Please come with no nails on your non dominant hand so you can work on yourself.
You can also work on flexifinger training fingers which are also available to buy for home practice.
The course venue:-
Eye Candy Nails & Training
103 Main Street,
The following payment options are available on-line.
- Pay for the course in full.
- Pay the deposit.
- The remaining balance is due, on or before the first day of training, before the training session starts. Balance payment can be made on the day, by cash or card.
Sorry but we no longer accept payment by cheque
Paying the deposit or full amount holds your place on this course date.
Deposits and payments are non-transferable to other courses or course dates. No refund will be given if you can't make the course.